Historical War Photos
This page provides a small assortment of historical photos in order to offer a brief glimpse into the lives of our valiant senior veterans during war (there is an act of sacrifice mingled in each photograph).
As far as we are aware, the images below can be found in the public domain. It is not our intent to infringe on any copyright. Please contact us if any of the images are protected and we will remove them.
World War I
World War II
Find Help in Your Area · Veterans Benefits · Resources · Contact Us
How to Apply for VA Benefits for Veterans and Their Survivors
This 2023 Edition provides detailed instructions on how to submit claims for benefits through the Department of Veterans Affairs new intake center and uses the successful "Fully Developed Claim Process" for faster and better decisions. View the Book...
- About Accreditation & Fees
- Accreditation Study Materials
- CLE to Maintain VA Accreditation
- Correcting Your Military Discharge
- Find Home Care / Assisted Living
- Find Hospice Care
- Find Medical Alert
- Help finding a LTC Facility
- Help with Care Management
- Help with Elder Law
- Help with Estate Planning
- Help with Disputes / Mediation
- Help with Financial Planning
- Help with Medicaid Planning
- Help with Tax Planning
- Informal Claims / Effective Dates
- Service Connected Disabilities
- State VA Nursing Homes
- VA Aid and Attendance Benefit
- VA Burial Benefits
- VA Healthcare System
- VA Help - Surviving Spouse
- VA Home Renovation Grants
- VA Long Term Care Benefits
- VA Pays Family for Eldercare
- VA Regional Offices
This section provides downloadable files of the most commonly used VA Forms for senior veterans seeking benefits from the Department of Veterans Affairs. View the Forms...
Become a Member of the Senior Veterans Service Alliance
Become a member of the SVSA and help our organization support the needs of senior veterans who served their country in a time of need. Learn more about the benefits of membership.