Book: How to Apply for Dept. of Veterans Affairs Benefits for Veterans and Their Survivors (2023 Edition)
498 pages & Flash Drive
Learn more | Purchase
This book is a welcome and needed resource for veterans, their families, and for those who assist them. There is no other book available that incorporates VA's claims procedures with detailed instructions on submitting fully developed claims for 25 different types of disability claims including Pension, Death Pension, the Aid & Attendance Allowance, Compensation (DIC, SMC, Agent Orange, Hearing Loss, etc...), Burial Benefits, and more.
Claim Support Flash Drive included! - 200+ VA forms, examination worksheets, medical questionnaires and instructions.
Book: How to Deal with 21 Critical Issues Facing Aging Seniors
$44.00 $33.00 | 310 pages
Learn more | Purchase
Aging seniors and their families are often confounded by the complexity of issues they face (including declining income, increased debt, poor investment returns, declining health, medical crises, complex insurance programs, long term care challenges, etc...). This book (published in 2014) takes a comprehensive approach to address these challenges and provide solutions.
- About Accreditation & Fees
- Accreditation Study Materials
- CLE to Maintain VA Accreditation
- Correcting Your Military Discharge
- Find Home Care / Assisted Living
- Find Hospice Care
- Find Medical Alert
- Help finding a LTC Facility
- Help with Care Management
- Help with Elder Law
- Help with Estate Planning
- Help with Disputes / Mediation
- Help with Financial Planning
- Help with Medicaid Planning
- Help with Tax Planning
- Informal Claims / Effective Dates
- Service Connected Disabilities
- State VA Nursing Homes
- VA Aid and Attendance Benefit
- VA Burial Benefits
- VA Healthcare System
- VA Help - Surviving Spouse
- VA Home Renovation Grants
- VA Long Term Care Benefits
- VA Pays Family for Eldercare
- VA Regional Offices
This section provides downloadable files of the most commonly used VA Forms for senior veterans seeking benefits from the Department of Veterans Affairs. View the Forms...
Become a Member of the Senior Veterans Service Alliance
Become a member of the SVSA and help our organization support the needs of senior veterans who served their country in a time of need. Learn more about the benefits of membership.