At Last, a seniors community built for life.
A vibrant, upbeat residential setting with exceptional amenities and services including restaurant-style dining, bistro, library, computer center, transportation services, and resident-focused activities. Our residents receive personal support from a well-trained, licensed staff including assistance with daily living, management of incontinence and diabetes, and medications support. Our residents with memory impairment live in a specially designed community and benefit from our whole-person philosophy for residents with memory loss.
Instead of simply managing people with memory problems we give them meaning and purpose in their lives by allowing them to make decisions that influence others. Our Memory Care Community is replete with pets--dogs, cats, birds and fish--that residents nurture and care for. We have an onsite child daycare center where residents can act as volunteers. Members of our Memory Care Community help plan their own activities which include twice daily songfests, games, crafts and supervised field trips. Come and visit us and see for yourself the success of our exciting whole-person philosophy with our memory-impaired residents.
We are also recognized as being in compliance for supporting applications for veterans benefits such as the Aid and Attendance Benefit. This valuable and under-promoted benefit will provide additional income for qualifying veterans or surviving spouses of up to $2,019 a month to cover the cost of assisted living.
- Chef prepared dining
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Transportation services
- Social activities
- Assistance with daily living
- Medication management
- Licensed staff
- Email and internet
- Month to Month - Annual leases
- Studios and one bedroom plans
Veterans Benefits to Pay for Assisted Living
The Department of Veterans Affairs offers disability cash payments of up to $2,019 a month to help qualifying veterans or their surviving spouses cover the cost of assisted living. This VA income payment, commonly called "Aid and Attendance," is not taxable.
The Silver Living Retirement Center has been recognized to be in compliance with all laws and guidelines pertaining to the application for veterans benefits. We only refer or sponsor individuals who are accredited by the Department of Veterans Affairs, and who abide by all regulations under Title 38 CFR and rulings established by the VA Office of General Counsel pertaining to claim representation for veterans.
The claim representatives we recommend provide efficient, competent and professional service for applications for veterans benefits at no cost -- direct or disguised -- to our residents, their families or the facility.
We serve the City Metropolitan Area and surrounding communities.
Silver Living Retirement Center
1234 Tuscaloosa Drive
City, MM 12345
We are compliant with the rules and regulations set forth by the Department of Veterans Affairs for applications for veterans benefits, including the Aid and Attendance Benefit. As such,
(1) We only sponsor or refer individuals to assist or advise with applications who are accredited with the Department of Veterans Affairs. Accreditation is required not only for paperwork but for any advice that is provided with a particular claim for veterans benefits.
(2) We only sponsor or refer individuals who have training and are competent in all areas of veterans benefits, not just pension or death pension.
(3) No fee is charged for assistance and advice with a claim for veterans benefits nor is any disguised fee such as a so-called "opinion" charged for assistance with any claim.
(4) Assistance and advice with a claim is only provided directly by an accredited individual or a certified paralegal of an accredited attorney and not by any non-accredited subordinate. Any other claim representation by a non-accredited subordinate is illegal under federal law.
(5) A claimant for veterans benefits is not required to purchase any product, buy any services, make any donations to an organization or pay for any consultation related to veterans benefits in order to receive assistance or advice with an application for benefits.