Solutions for Elders and Their Families
When the challenges of aging arise, family members often spend considerable time and money coming to the aid of their loved ones. But once the family members return home, the problems often resurface. The truth is, although families wish they could help, there is only so much that can be done from a distance.
Locating and coordinating community and government services can be difficult and frustrating, making long distance care coordination expensive or sometimes impossible. Even families who live close to their elders often have difficulty navigating the complex healthcare system. Whether our clients, live near or far, the time, money and frustration they will save will be invaluable.
We are members of the National Association of Professional Geriatric Care Managers and the Case Management Society of America.
There is no need to carry the load alone. The staff at V.I.P. Care Management are experienced, knowledgeable, and understanding about the aging process. We are available 24 hours a day for emergencies.
- Elder Care Assessments
- Geriatric Care Management
- Client Advocacy
- Medicaid Application Assistance
- Veteran Benefits Application Assistance
- Assisted Living Selection, Placement and Monitoring
- Nursing Home Selection, Placement, and Monitoring
- Home Health Care Selection and Monitoring
- Legal and Financial Services Coordination
- Fiduciary Services
- Real Estate Management
- Real Estate Sales
- Estate Liquidation
- Care Planning
- Crisis Intervention
- Financial Management & Bill Paying
- Prescription Programs
- Information and Referral
Veterans Benefits to Pay for Care
The Department of Veterans Affairs offers disability cash payments of up to $2,120 a month to help qualifying veterans or their surviving spouses cover the cost of assisted living. This VA income payment, commonly called "Aid and Attendance," is not taxable.
The V.I.P. Care Management has been recognized to be in compliance with all laws and guidelines pertaining to the application for veterans benefits. We only refer or sponsor individuals who are accredited by the Department of Veterans Affairs, and who abide by all regulations under Title 38 CFR and rulings established by the VA Office of General Counsel pertaining to claim representation for veterans.
The claim representatives we recommend provide efficient, competent and professional service for applications for veterans benefits at no cost -- direct or disguised -- to our residents, their families or the facility.
Proudly serving Broward, Palm Beach, and Miami-Dade Counties.
V.I.P. Care Management
301 East Ocean Ave, Suite #1
Lantana, FL 33462
We are compliant with the rules and regulations set forth by the Department of Veterans Affairs for applications for veterans benefits, including the Aid and Attendance Benefit. As such,
(1) We only sponsor or refer individuals to assist or advise with applications who are accredited with the Department of Veterans Affairs. Accreditation is required not only for paperwork but for any advice that is provided with a particular claim for veterans benefits.
(2) We only sponsor or refer individuals who have training and are competent in all areas of veterans benefits, not just pension or death pension.
(3) No fee is charged for assistance and advice with a claim for veterans benefits nor is any disguised fee such as a so-called "opinion" charged for assistance with any claim.
(4) Assistance and advice with a claim is only provided directly by an accredited individual or a certified paralegal of an accredited attorney and not by any non-accredited subordinate. Any other claim representation by a non-accredited subordinate is illegal under federal law.
(5) A claimant for veterans benefits is not required to purchase any product, buy any services, make any donations to an organization or pay for any consultation related to veterans benefits in order to receive assistance or advice with an application for benefits.