Listing Provider Agreement
1. You agree to allow the Senior Veterans Service Alliance (SVSA) to charge your credit card for your listing. Your credit card statement will show this charge from "National Care Planning." The National Care Planning Council is our sister company.
2. You may notify us at any time if you wish to cancel your listing. We will not provide you a partial year refund.
3. In return for your yearly fee, we promise to list you on our web site under a category or categories of your choice and in a service area(s) of your choice.
4. As a listing provider, you may advertise your listing with the SVSA. Listing providers are not considered agents or legal representatives of the SVSA. You may not enter into any agreement, make any promises, make any warranty or make any representation on behalf of the SVSA. Our names, logos, and web content may not be placed on or used as part of a good or service you sell or promote.
5. Since you are listing your services on our web site, we require you to abide by a code of conduct. This code of conduct applies to the services and advice you offer to individuals who come to you as a result of your listing with the Senior Veterans Service Alliance. The Code of Conduct is as follows:
- You agree to be fair and honest and provide your services in a manner consistent with other providers in your industry.
- You will not misrepresent the SVSA, yourself or your services, goods or contracts nor will you misrepresent for those people who work with you or whom you recommend.
- You make a good-faith effort to assure yourself of the integrity of third-party providers you recommend or use.
- When dealing with veterans, you agree to abide by Federal Code and regulations set forth by the Department of Veterans affairs concerning the preparation, presentation, and prosecution of veterans claims.
6. You agree to abide by this code of conduct and if we receive any complaints or have any problems with your conduct, we will use this code of conduct as the basis of an investigation and decision to possibly cancel your listing(s).
7. We reserve the right to cancel your listing(s) at any time and do not guarantee any leads or referrals.
This 2017 Edition provides detailed instructions on how to submit claims for benefits through the Department of Veterans Affairs new intake center and uses the successful "Fully Developed Claim Process" for faster and better decisions. View the Book...
- About Accreditation & Fees
- Accreditation News
- Appealing a bad VA Decision
- CLE to Maintain VA Accreditation
- Correcting Your Military Discharge
- Find Home Care / Assisted Living
- Find Hospice Care
- Help finding a LTC Facility
- Help with Care Management
- Help with Elder Law
- Help with Estate Planning
- Help with Disputes / Mediation
- Help with Financial Planning
- Help with Medicaid Planning
- Help with Tax Planning
- Informal Claims / Effective Dates
- Service Connected Disabilities
- State VA Nursing Homes
- VA Aid and Attendance Benefit
- VA Burial Benefits
- VA Healthcare System
- VA Help - Surviving Spouse
- VA Home Renovation Grants
- VA Long Term Care Benefits
- VA Pays Family for Eldercare
- VA Regional Offices